Excellence in Library Services to Older Adults
In this course, we will identify what older adults want from their local library. We will compile a list of program and resources for older adults. Finally, we will discuss possible challenges inherent in serving older adults.
- Identify needs of older adults
- Develop program ideas for adults
- List possible challenges inherent in serving older adults
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Approximately one hour of homework will be required each day.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|