Electronic Resource Management: Maintenance and Troubleshooting
* This course is eligible for Micro-Credentialing (optional) - What is Micro-Credentialing?
- Complete the following courses:
- Complete extra requirements for Micro-credentialing participants:
- Extra homework per course
- Extra capstone project (extra $70 fee)- information on the capstone project here
- Identify modes of access for electronic resources
- Understand the process of purchasing access to electronic resources
- Learn the implementation process for a new electronic resource
Catalogers, archivists digital project managers or anyone needing an overview of metadata.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include viewing either the live session or the recording and completing one written assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 130.00|