Drama Free Graphic Design
In this course, we will learn about basic elements that make up a design as well as princples on how to use those elements. Lastly, we will demonstrate how to tie it all together using the user friendly free web-based design program, Canva, to create remarkable print and electronic promotional materials.
- Understand and basic graphic design elements and principles.
- Apply graphic design elements and principles to print and electronic promotional materials.
- Create new print and electronic promotional materials using Canva.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Approximately one hour of homework will be required.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Jodie Borgerding - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|