Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Materials on the Move: Strategies for Delivery, Distribution and Storage - September 8, 2022
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Amigos Member Conference 2022: Building the New Library Team - originally presented Wednesday May 11, 2022
- Changing Standards, Local Choices: Navigating the Current Cataloging Landscape - originally presented February 10, 2022
- Facing the Future of Resource Sharing - originally presented December 8, 2021
- Adventures in Archives - Where are we going and where have we been in preservation, digitization and local history - originally presented August 11, 2021
- Amigos Member Conference - What Will We Keep: Creating the Next Remix of Library Services - originally presented May 12, 2021