Imaging Supervisor -- Texas State Library & Archives Commission -- Austin, TX
Division: State and Local Records Management
Position Title: Imaging Supervisor
Apply Now: https://capps.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=00015036&tz=G...
Work Location: 4400 Shoal Creek - Austin, TX 78756
Working Hours: M-F 8-5
Salary Group: B-17
Classification No. 1580/Program Supervisor I
Job Posting No. 00015036
Monthly Salary: $3,700 - $3,850 /Month
Date Job Available: July 1, 2021
Please paste the following URL into a browser to view the entire job posting in the CAPPS Career Section: Job Description - Imaging Supervisor (00015036) (taleo.net)
TSLAC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability in employment or in the provision of services, programs, or activities. For job opening inquiries or to request a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act please contact the TSLAC Human Resources office by calling 512-463-5474.
Applications submitted to TSLAC may be subject to public disclosure, upon request, pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act.
Veterans, Reservist or Guardsmen with an MOS or additional duties that fall in the fields11-1021.00; 11-3011.00; 51-1011.00; 431011.00 or other related fields pertaining to the minimum experience requirements may meet the minimum qualifications for this position and are highly encouraged to apply. Please call Human Resources at (512) 463-6564 with questions or for additional information.
Additional Military Crosswalk information can be accessed at http://www.hr.sao.state.tx.us/Compensation/MilitaryCrosswalk/MOSC_Inform...
Performs routine (journey-level) administrative and supervisory work for the Imaging unit of the State and Local Records Management Division. Primary responsibility for overseeing the activities of staff and billing for rendered services. Provides general administrative support to the Micrographics Services unit and coordinates the delivery/return of hard copy records to the State and Local records Management Division for imaging conversion. Assists in distributing incoming records to imaging unit personnel for completion of imaging conversion. Supervises daily work of employees in the imaging unit. Works under moderate supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Oversees the work and training of assigned program staff.
- Serves as the program's customer service liaison
- Verifies customer accounting statements and billing documents
- Prepares statistical analysis, operational, budgetary and other special reports
- Serves as data center liaison for Imaging production issues
- Oversees the preparation of training and operational manuals, educational and marketing materials, and public information programs
- Maintains project specification files
- Monitors and verifies vendor activity
- Orders supplies for the Imaging Unit and receives goods in CAPPS
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Attends work regularly and in accordance with agency leave and attendance policies
- Complies with all applicable agency policies and procedures
NON ESSENTIAL TASKS
- High school or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a clerical office work environment
- Two years of public contact experience
- One year of experience with spreadsheet and word processing applications
- One year of experience as a supervisor or two years of experience as a team lead
- Ability to work independently and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, supervised staff and clients
- Ability to learn and follow policies, procedures and, functions and to interpret them to others
- Ability to analyze and organize data from operations and production reports and to propose more efficient methods of operation
- Ability to scrutinize documents with meticulous attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentage computations
- Ability to work under stress of meeting deadlines
- Skill in the use of personal computers and word/data processing software
- College degree in business administration, office management or related field
- College course work in business and marketing practices, English composition and grammar, accounting, and statistics
- Experience working in a micrographics, digital imaging or records center production or warehouse environment.
- Accounting experience
- Experience working in an Infolinx system
- Experience administering Texlinx or Digitech system
- Experience using or storing microfilm
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access Adobe Photoshop software in a work environment.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION
- College transcript required if claiming college level course work
- Criminal history check required
Reports to State Records Center Manager